at 28 Oct 2017
The Gpio tool provides an interactive interface to the versatile GPIOs of the iMX6 modules. Features include:
- View current status of any GPIO.
- Sort by Description / GPIO number / SODIMM number / Evaluation Board jumper number / Pin position.
- Change I/O direction.
- Change output level.
- Select alternate function of any pin.
- We have split the former GPIOConfig tool into a separate GPIO tools for each platform.
- The iMX6 GPIO Tool works on Colibri and Apalis iMX6 modules only with the bootloader / WinCE image V1.0Beta4 and later.
- UART signal naming: UARTs are used in DTE mode on Colibri and Apalis iMX6 modules. This means the UARTx_RX_DATA port is transmitting data from the SoC while the UARTx_TX_DATA port is receiving it. Please also refer to the Apalis iMX6 or Colibri iMX6 datasheet for further details on individual pins.